Monday, September 3, 2012

What Goes Around

(My new rebel pikemen, all conversions of original figures, 2 officers, 3 pirates, 3 infantrymen.

Here they are, brave lads, ready for the fray. Today's game was good but there was a familiar look to it of the "We've been here before" sort. The small, smooth green bases were a new experiment but of course the terrained washers and 8 man units aren't and MacDuff never seems to stay dead and buried for long.  Ah well, how would you know if something else worked unless you tried it? I
 believe the verdict is in: MacDuff for 1812/Atlantica. 


Actually while I sometimes feel like its been ages since MacDuff was dropped, a quick look over the last 4 years shows some 16 or so games of macDuff. Here's just a few of them.


In other news, the Noodle's illustrators are beavering away as we speak and a special edition covering the outbreak of armed rebellion should be out by tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to reading the account (and looking at the illustrations, of course . . . and I do read the Noodle for the articles, not the centerfolds . . . really I do).


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete